Sunday, November 9, 2008

BUSY!

It has been forever since I've been on here it seems. I started back to work about a month ago. It hasn't been easy. It is so hard to leave the girls everyday.

Kate is 5 months old today. She is getting bigger and so is her personality. Abby had her 5 year old physical the other day. She is very healthy and getting taller. She is 3 inches from being 4 foot tall! She's our little ballerina and soccer player!

I've got a bunch of pictures. Some are from Halloween. Abby was a 50's girl and Kate was a lamb. We also visited a pumpkin patch and got a view pictures there. Abby's 5th birthday was October 13 and there are a few pictures from her party. We had it at Creekmore Park. This was the first time we invited friends from school. There were quite a few kids there. I was TIRED after the party. She had a good day though :)

Since I am finally getting used to going back to work I will be better at updating and adding photos. It's been hard because what I was used to getting done during the day, I have to get done at night now.

Enjoy! :0)

0 comments: