Sunday, December 14, 2008

My girls are growing up!

Everything has been good here at the Holycross house. Kate has been busy sitting up. She is trying to crawl, but gets frustrated and wants off of her stomach within a minute. We are eating baby food now and she likes it. She tried bananas the other night and LOVED them. Abby has been busy with school and ballet. She loves ballet, but ever since we saw The Nutcracker, she is IN LOVE with ballet. Mom, Abby, and I went and saw alma high school put on "The Wizard of Oz". It was wonderful! Abby absolutely loved it. She is all about that right now too. We are trying to see if we can find the wizard of oz on dvd. Don't know if they have put it on there or not yet. I'm ready for this week to be over with. The last week before Christmas break is always hard. It's like the last week of school in some ways! The girls can't wait for Christmas. I'm so excited that Kate is sitting up in time for Christmas. Abby's school is putting on their Christmas concert this week. I will put up some pictures of that after it is over and done with.
Enjoy!
Kate LOVES to play in her walker. She is in that thing probally up to 3 hours a day!
This is her "I'm hungry...feed me" face :)

Laughing at something Abby is doing.

Here is Abby at her school. Her class sang for the "Pacesetters".

Us girls being goofy :0)

Abby and Kate

BLUE EYES!

Here is Kate playing in her crib.

Kate sits up really good now.

The girls in the morning time.

SmILe!

Here is Abby and me before we went and saw "The Great Russian Nutcracker"

0 comments: