Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

As I said in my last post, I've been so busy lately with the end of the school year, ballet, and soccer, that I seem to be posting things a week after they happen. So here is my Mother's Day post! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have happy, healthy children. My two beautiful girls are the center of my world and I love them so much. Every Mother's Day is special, but this one was extra special since it was my first one with Kate. She is quite the talker and walker these days. She spends most of her days just walking from room to room looking for something to get into. As she walks she also talks. It's something you would just have to hear. I'll try to get a video of it and put on here. We went to a Kindergarten preview day at Abby's school she will be attending next year. I LOVE the teacher that she will have next year. We actually went through the teaching program through college together. Going to this made it seem so real. We only have 3 days of preschool left. So sad!

Align Left

Last night I had so much fun. Rarely do I get to go have dinner with just my GIRLfriends. I had dinner with 2 of my good friends, Jessica and Janie. It is always so much fun to get together with them. We laughed so hard that we cried. I always have a great time with them. We need to do it more often! Anyway...here are some pictures of Mother's Day, breakfast, and a birthday suit shot of Kate!

What a smile!


This is "Take 1". Of course Abby is NOT looking at the camera since Kate IS smiling AND looking at the camera. It looks like she is just looking at Michael in awe :)



"Take 2" Not that great a shot of Kate, but it'll do.




Kate LOVES to eat blueberry pancakes for breakfast.




This cracks me up. I had her clothes off because she was about to take a bath and she ran off. I found her looking out the back door at Dixie. You have to understand, Kate probally spends 40% of her day looking out the back door at Dixie, she LOVES that dog. I had to get a shot of this. She'll probally kill me one day! ha

0 comments: