Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st Day of Pre-K

Abby started her first day of Pre-K this past Monday. She is going to the same school she did last year. We absolutely LOVE it! They are wonderful! They really love the children and the kids learn so much. This year her class is called the Rainbows. I have really enjoyed it because I have been able to drop her off and pick her up. That is the down fall of being a teacher, you miss out on these precious moments. I LOVE being at home with the girls right now. It is so hard to go off to work and leave them. I am going to be volunteering in her class as much as I can before I have to go back to work. I just love her school and I know that Abby does too! She wasn't nervous at all! Now next year when she starts Kindergarten I will be a MESS!

0 comments: