Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been really bad about getting on here. I'm going to try a little harder to update this better. This past week as been busy with school starting tomorrow. I don't have to go back (YAY!!!) until October 13. Here are some pictures I have taken of the girls. The bottom picture is of Abby and Kate laying in our bed. Abby let Kate borrow her blankie and Kate LOVED the way it felt. It's very silky! She wouldn't let go of it. Abby was a good sport about it and said that she could borrow it. :) Kate loves to play with her keys. She holds on to them and throws her hands around. She is really smiling. It's fun to get her to talk and smile! Kate went to bed last night at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning. She normally gets up around 5:30 to eat. I woke up at 6:15 and realized that she hadn't woken up yet. I got scared and went to her room and felt her chest. She was breathing!!! I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't because I got myself worked up.
Abby is doing good. Very proud of Kate. She helps out a lot. She is getting ready to start back to preschool on August 25. We go to meet her teacher this Friday. We are excited!
I think that is about it here. Michael will be out of town all week long so I'll be lonely without him! I hope everyone has a good week!

0 comments: