Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Abby the Flower Girl

My cousin Brian got married this past weekend in Hot Springs. Abby was the flower girl. This is her second time to be a flower girl. She's becoming a pro! This was the first time that I have ever been to Hot Springs and I loved it! We were busy with wedding stuff so we didn't get to do a whole lot. Saturday morning we went to the MidAmerica Science Museum and stayed there for a couple of hours. We LOVED it! This first picture of Abby was so pretty I thought. The wedding was outside on Lake Hamilton. Michael and I said that when we retire we are moving out there and buying a hosue on the lake! :) One of the pictures is of my cousin Laura and Abby. I thought it was a very good one of the both of them.
Kate is a very good traveler. She slept wonderful and it was hard to get her up the next day. We needed to get going and she did not want to get up! Abby is always a good traveler. She gets so excited to go to hotels. She brought a couple of stuffed animals and some books. As soon as we got in the room she set them up to make us all feel more "at home". She is so funny.
I hope you enjoy the pictures!

0 comments: