Sunday, September 14, 2008

Abby plays soccer!

Ok...This messed up on me. The pictures were supposed to be after what I wrote. I know now what I did wrong. Scroll down to see what I wrote. Enjoy the pictures!


Abby and Braden...BFF

Here's Abby getting the ball!



Running hard!



She scored a goal!



Abby is playing soccer. She IDOLIZES her cousin Bethany so she wants to play soccer since Bethany does. She is really liking it. Her best friend, Braden, is on the team too. She looks so cute out there running around getting the ball. They ALL go after it and half the time they all end up on the ground. I sometimes don't know if I'm watching soccer or football. She has scored some goals and is really proud of herself. I put some bows in her hair on the first game and when Michael saw the video of her later that night he told me that you don't wear bows in soccer. He wasn't there the first night because he was out of town on a job. I told him I would wear bows and so will Abby! ha The next game I put the bow in her ponytail, which does look better.




Here is Abby before the game.


0 comments: