Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break!!!

I really don't have a whole lot to say! I'm so happy it's Spring Break! I really needed it! I have done NOTHING so far all day. I'm always doing something, because there is always something to be done. But I've done nothing, and it feels great! Michael was gone this weekend to a raquetball tournament in Little Rock, so it was just me and the girls. Abby slept with me Saturday night. I was reminded as to why I DON'T like her sleeping with me. I slept with 2 feet in my side ALL night long! But we had fun. We went up to Ozark to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins who were in from Dallas on Spring Break. They have a cabin up there and we always enjoy going out there for a visit. Here are some new pictures of the girls! I hope everyone has a safe and fun Spring Break!
I can hardly remember Kate being this small...She was 1 day old in this picture.

This was Kate coming home from the hospital. Look how BIG her pacifier was!
I was going through some pictures of Kate when she was first born and I came across this one. Kate was about a month old and I was trying to get her and Abby's picture. She wasn't into it!
Then I got this really cute shot!
AWWWW....time flies!
Here she is now....almost 10 months old. She is crawing, pulling up on EVERYTHING, crusing, and standing alone!
Speaking of standing alone....I was trying to get a picture of her standing, but she was in the process of FALLING!
Here's my other sweet girl. I didn't have a digital camera when Abby was a baby. I'm going to try to scan some pictures of her so that you can see what she was like. I think her and Kate look alike when they are little.

Here we are eating sweet potatoes!




She's so sweet. I know she is my daughter and all, but she really is sweet. She has such a big heart. She is so compassionate and I just love her smile!


I had to put this one in here because doesn't this picture make you want to pinch her cheeks!

4 comments:

fourkidsmom said...

Shanna, you have such beautiful girls. Your are truly a blessed family. I have loved watching you and Michael grow up and am now watching your wonderful little family. Love you all.

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

so cool that she won! I entered it and am so jealous....I bet she had a blast. Your girls so stinkin' cute in these pics!

Kacee said...

abby and kate are so beautiful!!! have fun on spring break!! :)
see ya at church!

Beaubecky said...

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!