Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Look At Her....

Look at this baby....Isn't she cute?!?!?


Look at those eyes! And those eyelashes...Just makes me want to stare at her all day...

And those cheeks! Don't you want to pinch them?!?!?! (I'm not quite sure what is hanging out of her mouth here. Maybe a spaghetti noodle?)

Look at her now! She has grown up so much!
Here she was on her first day of preschool this year. How the time flies!
I enrolled Abby for Kindergarten today! I'm so sad. It's just something about "big" school that is just scary for me. I'm afraid that all of that innocence is about to be lost...
Abby is such a sweetheart. She is so sympathetic towards others, she reads about a lost dog or cat and she cries. She loves to help others. My prayer is that she will keep these characteristics with her throughout her life.
I know that she will do great starting "big" school next year, but I don't know how I will handle it!
My baby is growing up!
Just wait moms...You'll see!

0 comments: