Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Shout Out!

My mother has had this cordless vacuum called a "Shark". I made fun of her because of its name. She told me that it worked really good. She uses it to vacuum her kitchen floor instead of dust mopping it everyday. Well...I tried it out one day, and I was totally blown away. When Christmas time came around, my grandmother asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her a Shark. She looked at me kinda weird. "A shark?" she asked. So I had to explain exactly what kind of "shark" I was talking about. My grandma got me my shark for Christmas. I have to say it is the BEST Christmas present I have ever gotten. I told her this about a month ago, and she thought it was pretty sad that a sweeper was "the best gift" I've ever gotten. If you know me though, you know that I am an absolute neat freak. Everything has to be clean at ALL times. I was constantly sweeping up my kitchen floor and everyday I had to drag out the vacuum because the rug I have in my kitchen shows absolutely EVERYTHING. Well...since I've gotten the shark, cleaning the kitchen floor has been a breeze and since it's a vacuum it cleans my rug too! I LOVE MY SHARK! I totally recommend that if you have your own place, you have to invest in a shark. They are really not expensive and totally worth it. Since I got my at Christmas, I've only had to charge it 3 times. I use it everyday, several times a day. All I know, is that I had no idea what I was missing!

Here is my little best friend:

I recommend you go and get one!



2 comments:

Raina's Retreat said...

Sounds great! Where do you get one? I need it. I actually just finished sweeping my kitchen. And I'm so crazy about it that I sweep first and then dust mop.

michaelandshanna said...

You can actually get one at Walmart! They are WONDERFUL!