Friday, September 11, 2009

Soccer Season

Fall soccer season is in full swing. I love this time of year. I know that the weather is about to cool off, jackets are about to be put on, and the smell of clean, crisp, cool air is something to smile about. I was just telling my mom that I can't wait for cooler temperatures so I can open my windows at school. There is nothing like fresh air! I LOVE it! This is Abby's 3rd season doing soccer. She really seems to enjoy it. She tells me before every game or practice "I really like soccer!" She is doing really good too! Her coach this fall is really working them and she is learning a lot. Here are some pictures of her first game.

Working hard to kick that ball!

Taking it in for a goal!

Look at her throwing her arm out!

Sitting on the sidelines. There are 2 girls on the team.

This was before the game. No...that is not your eyes going bad, they sometimes practice with little soccer balls.


Hustle!!!

She ends up scoring here!


Abby is smiling at Michael, in the yellow shirt. She had just had a really good quarter and he was going to give her a high five.
Miss Kate...Yes...she wants to be out there too! Notice how her fair flips out on one side, but not the other. This child's hair has been giving me fits since the day she was born. I think she is going to have curly hair. The back of her hair flips up into little curls. So cute!
I hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 comments: