Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Hogs!

My cousin, Stacy, got Kate this cute little Hog outfit last Christmas. She is an Ole Miss alumni, and my uncle Ron and Stacy's husband, Brian, are 2 of the biggest Ole Miss fans around, since they live in Mississippi. Of course Michael and my dad have to give them a hard time every year around this time. The trash talking never seems to end, especially since Ole Miss has taken up with our no good ex-coach Houston Nutt! ha

Since today is the first Hog game I had to dress Kate up in it. Tonight we are going over to my parents to watch the game and grill burgers...yummmmyyyy!!!
She loves to read....the teacher in me is so proud!
GO HOGS! BEAT MISSOURI STATE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most precious Razorback outfit I have ever seen! She looks absolutely adorable!