Saturday, January 10, 2009

Abby's Ballet Class

Abby's ballet class always has a "Visitor's Night." I got to go in and see her with her class. She is quite the little dancer. She loves ballet. Her love for it grew even stronger when she had her ballet recital last year. Last year they put on "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." Her little class were squirrels. She LOVED getting up on the stage to perform. This year they will be doing "Beauty and the Beast." Her ballet and tap class will be "flowers in the royal garden." The neat thing about her ballet class is that her teacher, Mrs. Penny, was one of my ballet teachers when I was younger. I hope that Abby continues to love dance because it is so much fun watching her!
I tried FOREVER to rotate this video. I've had to rotate videos before and for some reason I can't figure out how to rotate this one. If you don't get a crick in your neck....Abby's the one in the skirt!

0 comments: