Thursday, January 29, 2009

Puppy needs a home!

So today at school I was minding my own business, grading papers (this was about 3:25 after school) and then one of the teachers makes an announcement that there is a box of puppies at the school because someone dropped off a whole box of them. I was like "Ohhhh...I have to see what they look like." I went to go see and I almost started crying! They were adorable! There were 9 of them and they are so little! The guy who found them said that he was driving down the road when he noticed this box turned over and 2 puppies walking around it. He pulled over and looked inside and saw a bunch of eyes staring back at him! Can you imagine!??! How cruel for someone to leave these beautiful dogs! I held one of them and all of the teachers were like "you have to take him....he needs you!" They were all boys except for one of them. The one I had was a boy. Well....that's right....there is a puppy in my kitchen right now. Dixie, our other dog, cannot get over him! I think she scared the poor puppy, we are calling him Rebel, to death. I would have taken the whole box, but Michael is about to kill me for taking just one! I think this is the cutest dog, but I don't know if we will keep him. If anyone is interested in a cute little puppy let me know! I have no idea what kind of dog it is, but he is a cutie!
I also posted some pictures of the girls on our days off with the ice! We had a lot of fun!

Here's little "Rebel"!

Kate doesn't know what to think!





I went to get something and came back and found Kate doing this!



Dixie's ball was stuck in the ice!



3 comments:

Kacee said...

any takers on your puppy or have ya'll decided to keep him??
poor little crazy Rhett has a new home! :( i almost cried when i gave him to his new owner...now i don't know if i can give the other one away...its hard how fast you can fall in love with a dog!!!

Beaubecky said...

I can't believe can't was standing up! The puppy is so cute!

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

check out my blog...something for ya!