Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST and Chicken Tacos

O.K....I'm a HUGE fan of Lost! Tonight was the premiere and I was soooo looking forward to it all day. At dinner Michael and I were discussing possible things that could happen. I was telling him my theory on how the island will be going back in time (thanks to Jenny). Well...he thought I was cRaZy! If any of you saw the show tonight, then you know who was right! ha I love the show and I love how it makes me go hummm..... I also made a new receipe tonight...chicken tacos. I found this on the internet. I wanted to make something in the crockpot for tonight and this was super easy.
Put a can of chicken broth and a package of taco seasoning in the crockpot. Mix it together. Add your thawed chicken (however much you want...I used 2 BIG pieces of chicken breasts for Michael, Abby and me) I put mine in at 7:30 this morning and left it on low. When I got home around 4:00 I pulled the chicken apart (with 2 forks) and let it continue to cook until we ate. We ate it on soft taco shells with all of the fix ins! This is a new favorite. When we were eating Abby patted me on the arm and said Momma this is so good I think I'll have another. She is so funny. So in all we had a very eventful night. LOST and Chicken Tacos....what a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

fourkidsmom said...

Ooooooooh, chicken tacos sounds great. I will have to try that. Jenny is usually right about Lost. they talk A LOT about it at her office.

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

How excited am I right now???...so glad to find out you have a blog. Look at those girls...they are freakin' adorable/beautiful! How is your school year???