Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday...Girls Day

We had a lot of visitors today. Michael had to work ALL day so I was happy to have people over! My mom came over for a little bit this morning. After lunch and a nap my aunts Margie and Tami came over and also my cousin Laura. They brought Selah along with them. Margie's son, my cousin, Cory is Selah's dad. So I guess that makes Abby and Kate, Selah's 2nd cousin???? I'm not quite sure how that works. They stayed for a bit and we got the girls pictures together. They are about 4 months apart. Then Michael's parents came by and got Abby. Abby was going to spend the evening with them. So, it was just Kate and me! We ran to Target and then came back for a bottle. Later on, we went out to dinner with my parents and then we went back to Target! ha I love Target.

I also meant to tell everyone that Kate had her eye appointment yesterday to check on any problems from the JXG. Nothing wrong. Her eyes are perfect, as you can tell from her BIG blues in the pictures below! Let me just tell you though that trying to get a 7 month old to hold still while someone is trying to look through their dilated eyes is NOT very much fun! I'm just so very thankful that God has kept her healthy and safe! We are so very blessed and lucky!
"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine." Ephesians 3:20

If you still haven't check out the pioneer woman's website...it's a must! I'm going to try out one of her pasta receipes next week. I'll let everyone know how it turns out!

This is what I saw when I walked into Kate's room after her nap! Isn't she precious. Wake up times are a favorite of mine.

"Kate" jump up

Love the smile!

This is the mound of hair that I wake up to every morning. Abby and I argue about 2 things...brushing her hair and brushing her hair some more. Oh the price we pay for long hair!

But then we make up after it's been combed!

Selah and Kate

Patty Cake!

0 comments: