Friday, January 23, 2009

Who is this Pioneer Woman???

So I was reading my friend's, Laurie, blog and she kept talking about this "pioneer woman". Everytime she would mention it I would just let out a laugh because it sounded soooo funny! So I was thinking "Who is this Pioneer Woman???". I scrolled down on Laurie's blog, which is what I should have done in the first place, and she gives the website. So I get on this thing and I'm hooked. This woman does it ALL!!! Her receipe's are AMAZING and her stories are a HOOT! She calls her husand "Marlboro Man" and it cracks me up. She tells the story of how they met. If you get a chance you have got to check out her website http://thepioneerwoman.com/. The girls have been in bed since 8:00 and Michael checked in early so I have been on there reading and reading for the past couple of hours. You have to check it out because she is hysterical!

0 comments: