Monday, July 13, 2009

Dreams Do Come True!

Back in June we took a family vacation to Disney World. We had so much fun! This was everyone's first time except for Michael. He has been a couple of times as a kid. I cannot say enough about Disney...it was magical! Everything was beautiful and so well kept up. I have been to several amusement parks, and it sometimes just looks like things are not well kept up with. NOT Disney! They are the real deal. The park is beautiful...no trash...anywhere! They are totally on top of the game. The workers are all wonderful. You really felt like they truely loved what they do and that they loved being around children. I also felt totally safe in the park with the girls. Kate was in the stroller and we would have to leave our stroller at the "stroller parking" area at times, with countless other strollers. At first I was not comfortable with leaving our stuff out there while we rode a ride, but by the end of it I didn't even think twice about it.
We cannot wait to go back! We didn't want to leave! I took so many pictures, but I'm only going to post about 30! So please indulge me! :)
Disney truley is a place where Dreams Come True!







This is how Kate looked most of the time! SWEATY!!!!



This was the "FINDING NEMO" show. It was wonderful!

This was the "LION KING" show. It literally gave me goose bumps because it was sooooo good!





This was in front of our hotel


This picture cracks me up! Recognize it...May the force be with you!









Yes...we did get our family picture in front of the castle and all of the other recognizable places, but the Disney photographer took those pictures so I am going to have to order those :)
Enjoy!

1 comments:

fourkidsmom said...

Makes me want to go back again. I guess that is why we have gone so many times.