Monday, July 27, 2009

Calling All Prayer Warriors

Please pray for baby Stellan and his family. He is around 10 months old, I believe, and his heart is failing on him. I can't imagine what this family must be going through right now. Stellan did not have a good night last night. You can read about him HERE.

A teacher at my school died this past weekend. She leaves behind an 11 year old boy. He was her world. This woman was a wonderful person who always made me feel better about myself whether it be a nice compliment or a smile and a greeting. She will truley be missed by many. Please send prayers for her family as well.

It's times like these that are so saddening and many questions are asked as to "WHY?!?!". I don't have answers but I do know that our God IS faithful, IS loving, IS listening, and IS miraculous. Let's call out to God today with prayers for these 2 families and these 2 boys.

2 comments:

Beaubecky said...

Wow Shanna! I am praying!!

fourkidsmom said...

Shanna, I also follow Stellan and have for a while. I am praying for him too.