Monday, July 20, 2009

Tasty Kitchen

I was going to show some picturs of the girls and all the fun we had dancing around the house yesterday, but the pictures wouldn't transfer over to my computer for some reason. I'll try again tomorrow.
I'm really excited because today I found a website that The Pioneer Woman recently started. Who doesn't love her anyway? It's called Tasty Kitchen. It's full of receipes that viewers (and cookers too!) have posted. If you're anything like me, I sometimes have a hard time deciding what to cook for dinner. I feel like I make the same thing over and over again. Luckily I'm blessed with a husband who just likes to eat and who will eat pretty much anything! I was looking for something different to do with chicken when I came across this Crescent Chicken Squares. It turned out really good and it was different than anything I had done like that in awhile. If you are looking for some receipes give Tasty Kitchen a try. Also, Campbell's Kitchen is really good too! I have gotten tons of good stuff off of that. Like the Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchildas. Those are to die for! (I use hot sauce instead of picante sauce in that one) Check out these sights and also check out The Pioneer Woman. She's a hoot!

I also ordered this necklace recently from The Vintage Pearl.

Of course it won't say luke and london, but abby and kate. Her jewelry is sterling silver and hand stamped. I've been looking for somthing like this. Beautiful stuff! I can't wait to see it when it comes in.


I don't think I've ever posted 2 times in a row without putting a picture of the girls in it....so...here's an old one of Abby. I loved this picture of her. She was 3 and playing dress up. That boa gets fuzz EVERYWHERE!!!! Oh the joys of dress up!

0 comments: